Kooks 1 7/8 Mids+SOLO Mach
    Pedders V8 SuperCar Coilover Track II w/ STB
    BMR Adj LCA, Toe links & trailing arms
    ZL1 Brakes
    Circle_D built 6L80E. 3.27 diff
    Roto-Fab
    Crazy Paul 5-Gauge Pod / Speedhut Gauges

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw that. NOT surprising. I knew after my one and only encounter with them, that I'd never do business with them again. Decent products, but piss poor customer support and pricing. HOLY CRAP were they MONEY.

I DO hate to see any company go under though. This one just doesn't surprise me.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I had the greatest experience with Pedders. I hope they get through this.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

BMR, Brembo, Circle D, Comp Cams, Crazy Paul's Holden parts,
    Gforce axles, GRRRR8.net SS bolt kit and heater hoses, LandSpeed Development,
    Livernois, Lunati, Pedders, White auto media
    Under more construction.

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 7 is a liquidation of assets - not a reorganization. It is involuntary so a creditor or group of creditors has petitioned the courts to break up the assets in an attempt to recover unpaid debts.

Pedders USA will have to prove they can reorganize under a court approved plan, or show a buyer to get a Chapter 11 reorganization.
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

Good product, people were knowledgeable but didn't know how to run a business. Hope someone good picks up the franchise. They do have a market!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned)
    Magnetic Silver, Sunroof, Onyx/Red
    VCM CAI, Magnaflow axle-back
    WAMS IWM/VIM
    HSV Triple Gauge Pod in progress (thanx Crazy Paul!)
    Back-up camera with JHP autoswitch
    Homelink by Snakey

Pedders bushings (Street II removed)
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

After talking with justice Pete this summer, I kinda knew something was
    Gonna go down. Offering a deal too good to be true to me. Glad I didn't fall for it as my friend got stuck with a suspension package he can't get parts for. Junk control arms and leaking GSR struts. Always sucks to see a company go under. But you have to price your product right and compete with others. That's something they couldn't do. $200+ for a alignment bolt kit? Wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009.1 Evoke Gray GT prem. sport no roof. CTS-V Brembos front and rear with stock 18s and 19s, Grill mod with custom brake coolers. Custom Tranny cooler, Power steering cooler, 160 Tstat, RotoFab Intake. Pacesetter LTs, Custom Hooker Axlebacks, SSclone tips. HP Tuners and Rick Crawford tuned.
    Base line stock dyno #s 315RWHP 330TQ
    Winter Wait list: Rick C cam and intake. Koni shocks and springs and suspension rebuild.

Post Thanks / Like

That sucks but the inability to fill some orders was annoying and it didn't even happen to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Post Thanks / Like

Should be a real boon for "the other guys". What happens for vendors like Rob@wretched?
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226, ARP Bits, DSteck/Shane Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Comp Cams Trunion Upgrade Kit, ARH 1 7/8 catted/Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID850 injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Agree with Pedders issues. My left strut sounds like an airbag going off every time it compresses or rebounds, and after noticing some clunking noises AGAIN, I inspected the strut today and this is what I found inside the piston boot.....guess the idea of getting replacement parts just went out the window. Ok...so not the place for it, but I guess I will be seeing who is using what strut and spring wise. 20140102_133150.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Paul can get Pedders stuff in a pinch!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!