Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Non-ethanol gasoline locations

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Non-ethanol gasoline locations

In either Oregon or Washington. Anyone? I realize it's law in Oregon, which sucks. I have a feeling my car doesn't like the 10% ethanol and want to test out REAL gasoline!

Thanks in advance.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned and Wrenched by Rick Crawford Racing (RCR)

1" American Racing Headers | AC Delco ceramic pads | BMR adj. rear lower control arms, adj. toe rods, sub frame connectors, trailing arms and tunnel brace | Centric premium rotors | Falken ZE950 all season tires | GForce Engineering 750hp axles | GM Camaro 3.27 rear differential, Camaro trans pan, GXP FE3 shocks/struts and GXP trans cooler | Holden engine covers, onyx interior door handles, onyx exterior and interior trim, solid color exterior door handles and VE sports steering wheel | Landspeed Development stage II cylinder heads | Moog sway bar end links | Norris Motorsports catch can | Pedders rear camber/toe kit and poly bushings | RCR LS3 416 stroker engine, Lunati 223/237 .615/.601 113 +1 cam, intake and throttle body | Rotofab 102mm CAI and radiator cover | Russell SS brake lines | SuperPro front control arms

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Executor999 View Post
    In either Oregon or Washington. Anyone? I realize it's law in Oregon, which sucks. I have a feeling my car doesn't like the 10% ethanol and want to test out REAL gasoline!

Thanks in advance.
    I think it is in every state. Mandated by the feds! Also it has to at least contain 10%. It could have more. Only place I can think of would be a fuel station where they sale race gas.

Post Thanks / Like

I do believe the gas at Puget Sound area Fred Meyer Fuel Centers is without ethanol, at least its not listed/posted on the pumps like the major stations. I've talked to the lead clerk at the station near me and he said it isn't in there too. Haven't tried it yet as it is not considered a "Top Tier" fuel as recommended by GM. I do know it is produced and distributed by the same company that produces and distributes all the SHELL gas in the Puget Sound area. Don't know if they could make it "Top Tier" quality without adding the ethanol? I know if you shop at FM, and build up your fuel points, you can get their gas for 10 cents a gallon off the posted price, 3 cents if you just use their Rewards Card when you fillup!

Post Thanks / Like

I heard a rumor stating that they might increase ethanol ratings up to 20%!!! I live in the Pittsburgh area and I've been to some BP fuel stations that supposedly do not have it.