Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: WTT: My 02 C5Z for G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTT: My 02 C5Z for G8 GT

As the title states:

Looking to trade my 02 C5Z blk/blk 80k miles for your G8 GT in similar condition.

Here is a link to the CF with my for sale ad, look over the car and my profile to get a better understand of the car.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...80k-miles.html

Short summary - Stock, new LS6/3 Valve Springs, wires, plugs. LCM5 Steering Lock Fix done, Ignition fingers fix done, no rips in interior, new rear tires with matching fronts and decent paint.

I am sick of looking at G8 GTs at dealers asking 17.5k for a car that has holes in the seats, half a dozen dings, buffing compound haze, scuffs on the bumpers and missing center caps and badges. I am fine with some blemishes and little projects but I think that a decent car for my decent car is something that should be reasonable. Stock or very lightly modded cars only. Located in South Florida.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. Yes, a good offer indeed. But how much for your women? Just kiddin'. Stick around a few posts and one will come available. If you can afford a Vette you can afford to buy a pristine, gently-used G8. There are many here. The difference in just the insurance will fund the justified asking amount over $17.5K of what you have seen so far. Be patient, and good things will come.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

I do the things I do because the voices in my wife's head tell me to do them. Me

Post Thanks / Like

This is an interesting trade proposal. Unfortunately I need 4 doors since I have a child.

Post Thanks / Like

R u still interested in a trade?